Spieth Dominates the Masters

So on Thursday I wrote about different bets going on this weekend at the masters. It was on short notice but there was enough time for people to listen to me and go get some #FreeMoney

Live look-in at the people that listened to me:
Chances are I made someone a millionaire. You can look at my bets Here but I'll save you the trouble and let you know that I hit on every single one of them. Batting .1000 so I guess that's pretty good. Enjoy your money everyone and don't forget PatBurke.net got it for you. 

Anyway, what Spieth did was absurd and I think it's safe to say we got a new star of golf. Kid shot -18 to tie the record at the tournament with Tiger. He never gave anyone a chance. He almost won last year too but couldn't quite finish the job. This year though, Jordan showed that he has ice water running through his veins. #PrayForTheRestOfTheTour

Comments

Popular Posts