Ranking the Top 10 Places to Eat in SE Mass (First 4 in)



"Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."--Dorothy Day

A couple days ago I was having a conversation about what the top places to grab some grub in the area were. There was a lot of discussion and a lot of stupid ideas thrown around. Even so, I think I can say that this is my list for my 10 favorite places to eat around here.

10. New York Pizza-West Bridgewater

This spot is so new that there isn't a single picture of it anywhere on the Internet. It opened up shop about a month ago where Niko's Pizza used to be. The place offers New York style pizza instead of bar pizza, which is very common around here. I've had NY Pizza three times since it opened and I can say that I would strongly recommend the pizza to my best of friends and worst of enemies. It is that good. 

9. Daybreak-West Bridgewater



I'm going to start this one off by saying that I used to never be a fan of this place. I thought it was too greasy and the service sucked. Up until a few years ago, I refused to go to this place because I hated it that badly. I used to be a faithful patron to Good Days, another breakfast spot down the street. Nowadays, I'm all about Daybreak. The portions are huge for a breakfast place while keeping the same low price as everyone else. My personal favorite meal is The Birds, I would definitely recommend it. This place has definitely made it's way up into my favorite breakfast places of all time, and rightfully so. 

8. Sub Galley-Abington


Sub Galley has one of the most delicious meatball subs I have ever had in my entire life. The sole reason this place is on the list is because of their meatball subs. The meatballs are cooked to perfection, matching with a melty American cheese on a fresh sub roll. It's just one of those things that is too good to handle. The sub is so messy that you might need about 100 napkins to make it, but it's all totally worth it.

7. Stonebridge Cafe-Brockton


Stonebridge is without a doubt one of the best breakfasts I've had in my entire life. I usually compare my breakfast experiences to Daybreak, and I can honestly say that this is much better. The pancakes here are so good and go very well with eggs over-easy, which is what I usually get. What's really amazing is the fact that no matter what time you decide to go to grab some grub, whether it early in the morning or late afternoon, there is always a wait. I think that shows how great of a breakfast this really is.

Comments

Popular Posts