Meet the New Authors

As the great Aaron Williams once said to me, "No bull, what day is the fajita frenzy? Because I really want ice cream."

When I bought the domain for this website I had absolutely no clue what I wanted to do with it. I kinda wanted to start a photojournalism page, kinda wanted to do a sports page, and kinda wanted a page about everything in between. I thought that I could do this on my own, which became painfully obvious after months of no activity, that I couldn't. Then it occurred to me, I can do whatever I want with whoever I see fit to help along the way.

Matt Kafel originally said that he would contribute to the website but just told me that he's "not the writing type", so he's out.

The first new member that was brought on was Matt Dole. A few days ago, he asked me if there was any way he could get in on the site, and I figured why not. His joining ended up revitalizing the whole thing, so thanks, Dole. I grew up with Matt and we've had some pretty funny memories, to say the least. He's an all around big sports fan and a big hip hop fan, too. I'm pretty sure, given the chance, that he would die for Big Blue Nation.



The next newest member that I brought on is Markos Liapopoulos. Markos is such a solid dude. He could talk your ear off about sports for the next century if you let him. I've known him for a couple of years now and we've had some interesting debates about not only sports, but world news, and I can't wait to see the stuff he comes up with.



Comments

Popular Posts