Jürgen Klopp to leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of the 2015 Season

Usually here on patburke.net, we don't talk about soccer. Actually, we've never talked about soccer. Even though the other contributors may kill me for this, we're gonna start to talk about soccer via yours truly. I'm a huge soccer fan, and I want to share my passion for soccer with you, the viewers. We're gonna start with a big headline just released today.



Jürgen Klopp will step down as Borussia Dortmund manager at the end of the 2015 Season. Yes, Borussia Dortmund has struggled this year, and Klopp did own up to it. With tons of Premier League teams possibly looking for a new manager, Klopp made the right decision. Dortmund is moving on, and so is Klopp. He said he has no plans for the future, but I have a couple of predictions for his future and that of Dortmund.

Klopp will be a Premier League Manager in 2015-2016

It's hard to believe, but Klopp will be either managing at the Etihad (Man City), Anfield (Liverpool), or the Emirates (Arsenal) by next year. All of these teams could be in the running for a new manager, and Klopp is a perfect fit. His mix of enthusiasm, passion, and tactic skill could make him a wanted commodity. Personally, as a fan of Liverpool, I want too see him at Anfield. I don't hate Brendan Rodgers, but his time is up. I wouldn't mind Klopp or Rodgers, but the idea of Klopp at Anfield really intrigues me and makes me wish it will happen.



Due to Klopp's departure, Marco Reus will leave Dortmund

I hate to say it. I really do. Reus is one of my favorite soccer players, so it kills me to see him leave is hometown club. It's time for him to move on. He can win the Ballon d'Or only if he leaves Dortumnd. Of course, Liverpool would be a great fit, and the Reus-Klopp tandem could be vicious, but he should go to Madrid or Barca. He'll flourish there,

In conlcusion, sadly, both Klopp and Reus could leave Dortmund. Klopp is a definite, and I believe that Reus will follow and depart. Whether it be Liverpool (hopefully) or not, I'm not sure, but both will be hot commodities, and will do great wherever they go. 


Comments

Popular Posts