My History of Calling Out JBJ is Not Great!


I am small. JBJ is large.

Those words were painful to write, but after having 7 RBIs in the past two games, I have no choice. I guess I have to move on from the hatred I have for my dear friend Jackie Bradley Jr. of the Boston Red Sox. I guess things are different this time around.

No they aren't. This is a man who finally got lucky. He still sucks. Still doesn't have anything to show for his lackluster career. Did you think I was ever going to back down from my hatred of the worst Red Sox fielder in recent memory? You bet your ass I never will.

With hate comes controversy. I recently met Jared Carrabis of Barstool Sports after a live taping of his podcast, Section 10, at Bill's Bar on Landsdowne Street. I said to him that JBJ was the worst. His rebuttal had something to do with the fact that he and JBJ were going to shove my bad take right up my arse. It's now fair to say both those things have happened since I made the comment before game 2.

I am okay with that. If I'm the catalyst that JBJ needed to finally reach some point of legitimacy in his career, then so be it. I'll be the bad guy for the rest of Red Sox Nation. I'll own that shit with pride. JBJ pretty much delivered the past two wins with his bat. That's a wild sentence to type. JBJ has never delivered anything with his bat.

I called into the Barstool Evening Yak tonight and apologized, kind of, to Carrabis. I won't mention that I was cut off before I made my last point. No point in saying that on this blog. He seemed to take it well, but I affirmed my stance that JBJ is the worst and he will do nothing for us in the rest of the playoffs. He subsequently retweeted the video of me talking shit on Sunday night and @OldTakesExposed was tagged. I never thought I would be involved in an @OldTakesExposed tweet, but here we are. Bigger and better than ever.

Let the dust settle for a second. I have to say something.

Hey Jackie: you hearing this? Is this thing on? I said you suck! (Please have another game-clinching hit.)

Don't count the Sox out. Let's roll!

Comments

Popular Posts