I Have Sold My Soul to Mr. Bezos



Greetings! I have a big announcement regarding something that I've wanted to do for a while. I applied to get an Amazon partnership a few months ago so I could sell some shirts with my logo on them. I chatted on the phone with Mr. Jeff Bezos (you may know him) and he said that he would hook me up. He invited me out to his mansion on Mars and we talked big business. Kind of a big deal, whatever.

None of that really happened and an email was the thing that let me know I got accepted, but that's not really important. What is important is the fact that I am officially selling shirts on Amazon with the Boof Stubby logo on them.

Go buy one, or don't. It's okay either way, I'm not gonna be mad at you. But, I will be really happy if you do buy one. I didn't put any lettering on it to keep it clean, so if people ask what it is, just tell them it's Boof Stubby. Thanks for the support, I genuinely like doing this stuff and hopefully it turns into something bigger in the future. Sweatshirts will be coming by the end of the week if we can get to 20 shirts sold.

Here's the link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTCQ2JJ

Comments

Popular Posts