Remember the Come and Take It Girl? She Still Sucks


Kaitlin Bennett, otherwise known as the girl who brought an AR-15 to the campus of Kent State for her graduation pictures, still sucks. I just want you all to know that. I love me some second amendment, trust me! No one loves it more than me! But, the sad thing is, she's not in a well-regulated militia, so I kinda have to disagree with her whole stance :/ Sad, but it is what it is!

Her original viral tweet featured her packin' some heat, with the caption:


Now that I graduated from , I can finally arm myself on campus. I should have been able to do so as a student- especially since 4 unarmed students were shot and killed by the government on this campus.

OOOOO BABY was this a hot take when I first saw it! First thing to come to my mind was that the move was probably illegal. I was wrong, I'll own that. I guess you can open carry on school grounds if you aren't a student. You can't go into the buildings with guns, which kind of makes sense. Her point about the government killing Kent State kids in the 70's is fair. I gotta say, it probably would have been a lot worse if a student had been returning fire, but that's neither here, nor there. (Special shoutout to Neil Young for Ohio, beautiful song.) 

Whatever. Let's take a look at some of her worst tweets! These are in no particular order because I can't figure out which one is the worst one. They're basically all like this: race baiting, belittling, and factually inaccurate. Here we go: 

"You know what kills more than guns each year? Obesity. Yet instead of doing something about it, the left wants to tell overweight people there's nothing wrong with it. If you're serious about saving lives, you'll encourage them to lose weight."

Wow. Such a spinzone my head totally twisted off of my body. I love it. Think gun violence is the problem? Nope, it's fat people. That's a Trump spinzone if I've ever heard one. Only a matter of time before the two are eating lunch and talking about moving the Adidas factory to Chicago...wait...

"And the world wants you Parkland communists to stop walking on the graves of your dead classmates to take away people's rights. You're disgusting. " 

This one was in response to someone who survived the Parkland shooting earlier this year. Nothing like belittling someone who had 17 of their classmates killed. It's all class from MGK (Machine Gun Kaitlyn). If you're a Parkland survivor, you gotta be pretty pissed about this one. 

"Feminism didn't give me the right to vote. Men did. But ok"

The steaming hot pile of shit takes roll on! What an incredible showing of bowing down to men. Gotta hand it to her, I never really thought of the situation this way. She's not wrong. Men did give the women the right to vote......because it wasn't really en-vogue to run for office when you couldn't even vote for yourself. But, I digress.

"Probably because you can relate with those kinds of grades. Didn't you get rejected from a bunch of colleges?" in response to Parkland Shooting survivor David Hogg's tweet: "My favorite kind of politician is a politician with an F from the NRA."

Doubling down with the Parkland hate! No choice but to respect it. Do you think this girl woke up on the day of graduation thinking she'd be hated by the majority of social media? Probably, because she seems like a bit of a sociopath. Why feel bad for a dude who escaped a school shooting? Feel bad for her because she couldn't carry an expensive death machine on campus as a student! Duh!

"This just in: Democrat leaders convince a woman to come forward and tell her story about Brett Kavanaugh snapchatting nudes to her in 1867."

HOW LAME DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO TWEET THIS? It's just so not funny I think I lost the majority of what little brain cells I have left (self-deprecating humor, look it up). This is something I would see on cesspool Facebook groups that do nothing but slobber all over Trump. Then again, that's pretty much what her page is.

I would like to wrap this up by addressing the fact that she did not respond to BoofStubby.com's request for comment on the matter. If she had, maybe this blog would have been different (I doubt it). Long live the most hatable person on social media, please never change, MGK.

Comments

  1. She's freaking awesome. I can't get enough of her, and posing with her guns is sexy af.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The well regulated militia and right to bear arms are independent clauses. We have the right to both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts